Sunday, January 07, 2007

justdamnedpunk episode 15

Were back....

I hope everyone enjoyed the crassmass break and have already broken your new years resolutions! Yep, thankyou, I had a great holiday in NZ.

You can subscribe to justdamnedpunk via itunes or go to http://www.jellycast.com/directory/index.php?page=jellycast&id=473
  1. Shane MacGowan & The Popes - What's Another Year
    From the album: "Back In The Pub" Golden Sessions Vol. 2.
  2. Final Fight – Rage
    From the split ep with Life Long Tragedy
  3. Miles Away – Steadfast
    From the album: Consequences
  4. Government Warning – Self Destruct
    From the ep: No Way Out
  5. Beastie Boys – Jimi
    From the album: Some Old Bullshit
  6. Henry Rollins Get In The Van Part 10, we are nearing the end of this spoken word epic…
  7. Black Flag – Cant Decide
    This track is taken of a Black Flag live VHS I brought many years ago, not sure where or when the gig was. Great vid!!
  8. Newtown Neurotics - Newtown People
    From the album: Beggars Can Be Choosers
  9. Killing Joke – The Wait
    From the album: Killing Joke
  10. Shihad – Get Up
    From the album: Killjoy (I couldnt find my copy of Churn damn it).
As you will notice I've decided to drop the weekly Damned track (let me know if its a bad idea).

Contact me with feedback, requests (i have a limited collection) or to send mp3s you would like me to play: justdamnedpunk@hotmail.com

Archived file here: http://s19.quicksharing.com/v/6006390/justdamnedpunk_15.mp3.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great way to start off the new year! Thanks.

I don't think you have to have a Damned track every week.