Sunday, December 17, 2006

justdamnedpunk episode 14

hey ho lets go.....

This is my last podcast for the year, I’ll be on holiday in New Zealand until the first week of Jan. Thanks very much for listening and all your feedback, it makes the weeks work all the more enjoyable. Merry Crassmas to you all. Stay safe and drink far too much!!

You can subscribe to justdamnedpunk via itunes or go to http://www.jellycast.com/directory/index.php?page=jellycast&id=473

  1. The Damned - There Ain't No Sanity Clause
    From the ep: There Ain't No Sanity Clause
  2. Deadhippie – No Way Out
    The most fun you can have in life is to be in a band….
  3. Cro Mags – We Gotta Know
    From the album: The Age Of Quarrel
  4. Mindsnare - Jack The Knife
    From the album: Hanged Choked Wrists Slit
  5. Instead – United
    From the album: Proud Youth 1986-1991
  6. CIV – Cant Wait One Minute More
    From the album: Set Your Goals
  7. Circle Jerks – Wasted
    From the album: Group Sex
  8. Henry Rollins Get In The Van Part 9, the journey continues…
  9. Black Flag – Loose Nut
    From the album: Loose Nut
  10. Twisted Sister - Heavy Metal Christmas (The Twelve Days Of Christmas)
    Thanks to Angela for this …… Track, it may take a while to get through, but it’s worth it in the end!!
  11. Pig Destroyer – Oven
    From the album - 38 Counts Of Battery
    Excellent Melvins cover!
  12. The Fall – Industrial Estate
    From the album: Live At The Witch Trials
  13. Peter & The Testube Babies – Up Yer Bum
    From the album: Pissed And Proud
    Just because I can
  14. Blitz – Vicious
    From the album: Voice Of A Generation
  15. The Casualties – Sell Out Society
    From the album: Undergroung Society
  16. Crass – Merry Crassmas
    From the ep: Merry Crassmas
And its good night from him.

Contact me with feedback, requests (i have a limited collection) or to send mp3s you would like me to play: justdamnedpunk@hotmail.com

Archive file here: http://s19.quicksharing.com/v/1979030/justdamnedpunk_14.mp3.html

5 comments:

Rollins-Archive said...

It's not my fault, I swear! ;-)

It's been so long since I've heard "Can't Wait One Minute More" that I forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me.

Have a good holiday and we'll see you next year. :-)

Rollins-Archive said...

Up yer bum?

LOL

justdamnedpunk said...

its a funny song eh!! CiV great band.
Sorry about the levels, i had a comp melt down and didnt get time to check it. DOH!

Rollins-Archive said...

I didn't notice any problem with the levels, but I have the auto sound leveling turned on in iTunes. That's how I ended up posting really loud shows on my website. I had no idea how loud it had become until someone posted a comment about it.

Anonymous said...

hey dude that no way out tune is the bomb ;P