Sunday, April 06, 2008

justdamnedpunk episode 71

Episode 71 for your listening pleasure

Download directly here: episode 71
  1. Chain Of Strength – Impact
    From the album: The One Thing That Still Holds True
  2. Jungle Fever - Stayin' Alive
    From the album: Stayin' Alive
  3. Direct Control - Herd The Cattle
    From the album: You're Controlled
  4. Career Suicide - Urban Slobs
    From the self titled LP
  5. Limp Wrist - Cruisin At The Show
    From the self titled LP
  6. Das Oath - Bush Licked
    From the album: Uber Alles Discography
  7. Extortion - Overrun
    From the album: Sick
  8. Black Flag - What Can You Believe
  9. Black Flag - Yes I Know
  10. Black Flag - Slip It In
  11. Black Flag - Modern Man
  12. Black Flag - My War
  13. Black Flag - Black Coffee
  14. Black Flag - Beat My Head
  15. Black Flag - Can't Decide
  16. Black Flag - I Love You
  17. Black Flag - Nothing Left Inside
  18. Black Flag - I Love You
  19. Black Flag - My War
    All from the very cool: Complete demos bootleg

You can subscribe via itunes or go to: the justdamnedpunk podcast


You can contact me with feedback, requests (i have a limited collection) or to send .mp3's you would like me to play: justdamnedpunk@hotmail.com

No comments: