Sunday, January 06, 2008

justdamnedpunk episode 60

Episode 60 for your listening pleasure..........

Download directly here: episode 60

I hope you have all had a fab Christmas and a very pleasant NYE.

Me?? I spent NYE watching Star Trek The Wrath Of Khan, almost missed the fire works as I fell asleep!!. It was 41 deg C (106 F), far too bloody hot to do anything!!

As it’s the first show for the year I’ve decided to dedicate it to one of my favorite punk bands: Bad Religion. It’s actually going to take 2 shows to get through all the tracks I want to play. So sit back, buckle up, pump up the volume and enjoy………….
  1. Bad Religion
  2. Politics
  3. Sensory Overload
  4. Slaves
  5. Drastic Actions
  6. World War III
    All from the very first ep: Bad Religion
  7. Latch Key Kids
  8. Pity
  9. Eat Your Dog
    From the album: How Could Hell Be Any Worse
  10. You Are (The Government)
  11. Suffer
  12. What Can You Do
    From the album: Suffer
  13. Some Times I Feel Like
  14. It Must Look Pretty Appealing
  15. Anxiety
    From the album: No Control
  16. The Positive Aspect of Negative Thinking
  17. God Song
  18. Misery and Famine
    From the album: Against the Grain
  19. Frogger
  20. Along The Way
    From the album: 80-85
  21. No Direction
  22. Two Babies in the Dark
  23. Fertile Cresent
    From the album: Generator
  24. Portrait Of Authority
  25. Struck A Nerve
  26. My Poor Friend Me
    From the album: Recipe For Hate

You can subscribe via itunes or go to: the justdamnedpunk podcast


You can contact me with feedback, requests (i have a limited collection) or to send .mp3's you would like me to play: justdamnedpunk@hotmail.com

No comments: