Sunday, May 20, 2007

justdamnedpunk episode 32

episode 32 for youe listening pleasure

You can subscribe to justdamnedpunk via itunes or go to: http://www.jellycast.com/directory/index.php?page=jellycast&id=473


  1. Bad Brains - Sacred Love
    From the album: I Against I
  2. The Ruts - Jah War
    From the album: The Best of the Ruts
  3. Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the U.K.
    From the John Peel Punk Rock Special 1976
  4. Eater – Fifteen
    From the album: The Complete Eater
  5. Sham 69 - Angels With Dirty Faces
    From the album: The Very Best Of The Hersham Boys
  6. The Misfits – She
    From the album: The Misfits
  7. Descendents - Suburban Home
    From the album: Somery
  8. Tragedy - Deaf and Disbelieving
    From the album: Nerve Damage
  9. Kylesa – Hollow Severer
    From the album: Time Will Fuse Its Worth
  10. Converge - No Heroes
    From the album: No Heroes
  11. Slayer - Angel Of Death (Live). From the album: Decade Of Aggression

Archive file here: http://www.mediafire.com/?0lzjnvcjzjp

Contact me with feedback, requests (i have a limited collection) or to send mp3s you would like me to play: justdamnedpunk@hotmail.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

First let me say THANKS for all the great 'casts. Some very interesting mixes.

The other part is a question, is this show 32 because the d/l says 31?

justdamnedpunk said...

Great you enjoy the casts.. I'm not sure why it's stuck on the previous cast. I've emailed them so will have to wait and see.
Cheers again.

Rollins-Archive said...

I'm a bit behind, but it seems ok now. I had to manually tell it to update.

Awesome set as usual, J!

Anonymous said...

Still says 31

Rollins-Archive said...

I see what you mean now. I'm using iTunes to download the podcast and it's posted there but not on the jellycast page. Weird.

Rollins-Archive said...

Just out of curiosity I tried changing the file name on the link to 32 and it seems to work. Try cutting and pasting this to go directly to the audio:

http://justdamnedpunk.jellycast.com/files/audio/justdamnedpunk%2032.mp3

Rollins-Archive said...

D'oh! That link looks cut-off. Let's see if this works better:

episode #32

justdamnedpunk said...

You are a star Angela.
Sorry i haven’t uploaded the archive link earlier myself.. Busy week and all that.. You dont turn 40 every week. Tinariwen's great thanks!!!